COVID-19 Safety Precautions
Our Reopen Hours are from 8am to 5pm. We recognize that sending your child back to group child care can be very complex. The concern for the health and safety of your family must also be balanced with your employment needs. At Step Ahead, the health and safety of children in our care has always been a priority, therefore we have implemented new protocols under the guidance of EEC to keep all safe and well during these times.
- Non essential visitors are not permitted at this time.
- Health Screening on Children and Staff done daily on the BrightWheel App.
- All Staff must wear a mask all time time.
- Children over the age of two are encourage to wear a mask.
- Children’s belongings are separated.
- Enhanced disinfecting is done throughout the day for high touched areas.
- Social Distancing when appropriate in an early education center.
- Please CLICK HERE for EEC Reopen Health and Safety Requirements.
We are doing our utmost best in implementing these protocols.
CLICK HERE to check the updates, photos, videos and “Like” us on Facebook! Thank you in advance for your support!
Now accepting new enrollment for Toddlers and Preschoolers. For more information please call us at (781) 986-2223 or email us. We welcome you to visit with us anytime. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or to schedule for a tour. We look forward to meeting you and your family.
30 South Main Street, Randolph MA 02368 | Phone: 781-986-2223 | Fax: 781-767-2397
Copyright © 2021 Step Ahead Early Education & Childcare Center Corporation. All Rights Reserved.