Thank you for applying to Step Ahead Early Education & Childcare Center! Step Ahead Early Education & Childcare Center is an equal opportunity employer with experienced and caring staff members that create and sustain the nurturing environment that distinguishes our child care center. Our employees meet the criteria of the Department of Early Education and Care, and the majority of them have degrees in Early Childhood Education and related fields of study. Staff members maintain current first aid and CPR certifications and participate in continuing education and workshop opportunities to maintain their skills. Staff members plan and implement daily activities and curriculum which promotes positive social, emotional, physical and cognitive development. They foster positive relationships, interactions and communication between staff and parents, parents and their children, and children and their peers.
EEC Certified or Non-Certified, Full or Part Time Positions:
- Preschool Teacher
- Toddler Teacher
- Float Teacher
- Assistant Teacher
Qualifications: We look forward to considering your application if you meet the following criteria:
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Have a warm, friendly, nurturing personality and views being an early education professional as a fulfilling career
- Will fulfill responsibilities as a dependable early childhood educator in accordance with SAEECC philosophies and policies
- Ability to maintain a flexible schedule with co-Teacher and program staff, hours will vary between the time of 7am to 6pm
- Ability to fulfill responsiblities in accordance with SAEECC philosophies
- Additional center/school requirements may apply
- EEC teacher certification qualified, have previous teaching experience
- Related early childhood education/child development college course work
- CDA (The Child Development Associate Credential), Associate’s or Bachelor’s (or working toward) in early childhood/child development or related degree
- First Aid & CPR certified
We value your work as an Early Childhood Educator and will reward you with a generous and competitive compensation package including:
- Employee Discounts – Included but not limited to: Travel, Hotels, Theme Parks, Car Rental, Tickets, Auto, Child Care and more.
- Health and Wellness – Discounts for wellness services including on-site wellness workshops, webinars, flu shots, and more.
- Paid Time Off Benefits: Vacation, Sick and Personal Days
- Paid Floating Holidays
- and More
30 South Main Street, Randolph MA 02368 | Phone: 781-986-2223 | Fax: 781-767-2397
Copyright © 2019 Step Ahead Early Education & Childcare Center Corporation. All Rights Reserved.